Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Man Oh Man! Tell it Like it Is, Carly

I have admired Carly Fiorina for years and tout her book in my leadership training all the time. So, I was delighted when, yesterday Carly Fiorina - in a rare display of truth from the McCain campaign - said that Palin couldn't run a large corporation. WATCH here.

Now granted, the US government isn't a large corporation, but (if I recall correctly) its budget is about 3 (or is it 30?) times what HP's was when Carly left.

...as so happens with McCain and his surrogates, she later re-explained herself later and said that neither could McCain, Obama or Biden. I don't know...Obama has a vision, he knows how to engage the greatness in others and he's incredibly smart.

But, the commentaries I like best are from the alleged driver of the Straight Talk express. If you want to laugh before you continue today's work for Obama/Biden, take a peek.

UPDATE ON CARLY: Truth-telling gets her punished
"Carly will now disappear," this source said. "Senator McCain was furious." Her previously booked interviews have been cancelled. Read the story here with link to CNN story.

No comments: