Sunday, September 28, 2008

SlickS & MiteyMc Spark Creativity

Check out the signs from what looks like thousand or more people who attended the anti-Palin rally in Alaska. My fave "so McCain says, sure I'd like to try para-sailin'"

AND listen to the soundtracks that accompany the anti-rally youtube videos here - the top is a GREAT original. Good for Shannyn Moore - painting Alaska blue one stroke at a time!

Check out Tina Fey playing Slick, yet again.

Watching the debate, I found McShame's smirky little comment about being a "betting man" a little gratuitous...and couldn't figure out where it came from. Well apparently he is quite a gambler - as his gambling-related lobbyists and other activities demonstrate. From the NY Times

USAToday/Gallup give Obama the win.

YOU GO GIRLS...Michelle and Jill


Happy Obama/Biden photo

More laughs. I have to ask myself is the other side this creative? Great YouTube Debate Highlights in Song & Dance



Lyrics as best as I can capture them.
McCain: Fundamental differences that Senator Obama and I have.

Lehrer: Sen. Obama: two minutes.

Obama (Michael Gregory): Freedom and justice - and liberty. I'm gonna lower the working class taxes - and make tastier food. John McCain's supports the Hurricanes. But I voted against him. John McCain voted to ruin your life, eight years. Gotta give it to him, the man's got experience.

CHORUS: You know. This time we won't take more of the same. It's time for a change. Yeah.
You're a wolf in sheep's clothing. Dick Cheney in a skirt. Pretendin' you don't know. You're running from your shadow. I'm gonna use a better military strategy, and take care of our soldiers. I'm gonna go to Afghanistan myself and brush the dirt of these shoulders.

John McCain thought the war was a great idea. He said it would be easy. Now we're all spread thin, and don't have what we need to build up in Afghanistan.

We've got Wall Street scrambling, Greenspan gasping and you say we're doing just fine. But you can't just sprinkle sugar on a piece of sh*t and convince people that it tastes good. Oh, yeah.

McShame: Um we republicans came to power to change government and government changed us.

Reprise of chorus

Lehrer: Respond directly to him, ah Sen. Obama about that.

No comments: