Thursday, September 18, 2008

What I'm Seeing Tonight

"Lies, lies, everywhere are lies" FactCheck.org slams McCain for another ad that lies about Obama's tax proposals.
"In what has become an ongoing theme, the McCain-Palin campaign has released yet another ad that makes false claims about Barack Obama's tax plan."

Very cool polling site shows Obama has regained the lead:
http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/

Questions about McCain's fitness. It began last week with a group of docs requesting full release of his medical records and continues in light of his daily flips on issues. What else could he do when the fundamentals (pun intended) of the Republican platform (trickle-down economics and free markets) have brought us to this financial crisis.

Check out the REAL McCain. These 5 videos are something!

The absolute BEST overall assessment of the pro-Palin propaganda makes for a VERY funny take on all the praise the repubs are heaping on Palin. Watch out Joe!

More direct talk from Barack...




...and Joe

"I’ve done a lot of press, I’ve done, I don’t know, I was told I did 68, 70 press conferences, and the person says, "What do you think about Sarah Palin?" I said, “When she does three, I’ll let you know." I don’t know! I don’t have any idea! I don’t know! I don’t know!" Biden said as the crowd rose to their feet.

"You know, I mean, look, and it’s not, look guys, it’s not just Sarah Palin," he continued. "When’s the last time John, when’s the last time John’s had a press conference? I’m serious.”

Biden then turned to Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland, who introduced him.

"Ted, you and I know, when an elected official stops having press conferences, it ain’t because he’s found a way to communicate," Biden said. "It’s because he doesn’t want to communicate. Look folks, I mean, I, I, it’s just, if I sound angry it’s because I am angry. I mean, it’s like I don’t get it, I don’t get it!


No comments: